My Guide Website?
Rome: Vatican Street Food and Wine Tour with Farmers Market23 Reviews
Join a street food tour in the Vatican area. Follow your guide, see the Prati and Trionfale districts, learn local history, and taste Roman specialties and tasty wine in an authentic farmers market.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Rome: Ponza Island Day Trip with Boat Excursion
- From Rome: Positano and Amalfi Coast Day Trip
- From Rome: Full-Day Pompeii and its Ruins
- From Rome: Tuscany Guided Day Trip with Lunch & Wine Tasting
- From Rome: Villa D'Este and Hadrian's Villa Tivoli Day Tour
- Discover the original street food and wines of Rome on this small group tour
- Walk around the Prati, Trionfale & Vatican are to enjoy some Roman everyday life
- Explore one of the biggest and oldest farmers markets of the city
- Follow your guide and learn interesting facts and curiosities about Rome
DescriptionOn this wine and street food tour, you will visit Trionfale and Prati districts as you explore the Eternal City and savor delicious foods. Immerse yourself in an authentic Roman neighborhoods and gain a unique insight into Italian wine and cuisine. Meet your guide in Piazza Santa Maria Delle Grazie to begin the tour, and then get ready to savor an excursion filled with delectable dishes and wine, while learning about Roman history and taking in the city's beauty. Walk the colorful streets of the area near the Vatican and stop in some historic places while feeling the atmosphere of the city. See real restaurants and farmer's markets to try a variety of regional street delicacies. Sample tasteful cheeses, freshly baked pizzas, some typical fried risotto balls and more at the Trionfale Market. Along with these delicious dishes, you will try some of the most famous wines of the region. Along the way, visit Rome's exciting sights with interesting commentaries and descriptions from your guide, before ending the tour at Piazza del Risorgimento.
IncludesFood and Wine Tasting Guided Small Group Tour
- It is necessary for the activity provider to know in advance if you need a vegetarian options or if you have any allergies or intolerances. This tour does not accomodates gluten-free, dairy free or vegan participants.