My Guide Website?
Rome On Your Own: Bus Transfer from Civitavecchia1117 Reviews
Explore Rome independently on a shore excursion from Civitavecchia port. Benefit from round-trip transportation from the cruise terminal to access all the attractions of the "Eternal City." Marvel at the monuments of Ancient Rome, such as the Colosseum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Rome: Drunken History Walking Tour with Included Drinks
- Dark Heart of Rome - Facts, Legend & Mystery Walking Tour
- From Rome: Tuscany Guided Day Trip with Lunch & Wine Tasting
- From Rome: Hadrian's Villa & Villa d'Este Day Trip & Lunch
- From Rome: Full-Day Pompeii and its Ruins
- Make the most of your time in Rome on an independent day trip
- Benefit from round-trip transfers from Civitavecchia port to central Rome and back
- Spend the day seeing the sights or enjoy a leisurely lunch in one of Rome's charming districts
DescriptionSee the sights of Rome at your own pace with a round-trip transfer from the cruise terminal at Civitavecchia, and get 8 hours to explore the 'Eternal City' according to your own interests. Upon arrival in the city center you are free to visit the sites that interest you the most. Go to the Basilica of St. Peter's in the Vatican City and marvel at works of art by Michelangelo and others. Visit the Mausoleum of Hadrian at the Castel Sant' Angelo or discover the temple to all gods at the immaculately-preserved Pantheon. Follow in the footsteps of famous poets at the Spanish Steps, and marvel at the architecture of Piazza Navona, built over the Stadium of Domitian. Discover the highlights of Ancient Rome, such as the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain and much more. Alternatively, spend the day shopping or enjoying lunch in sought-after neighborhoods such as Trastevere. Travel by modern, air-conditioned coach and benefit from the services of an assistant who will be happy to give you tips on how to reach places as fast as possible. Upon arrival in Rome, get dropped off on Via Lungotevere Marzio 'Zanardelli', on the opposite side of the bridge from where the Justice Palace, Palazzaccio, stands.
IncludesRound-trip transportation Pre-booked seats on the coach Coach assistant Driver
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Basilica of St. Peter's (when available) can be purchased just before boarding the coach if desired. The charge is €22 per person (adults, students, and children) The tour will be carried out by an official guide from the Vatican State You can request your desired language on booking the service before boarding the coach