My Guide Website?
Rome: Skip-the-Line Colosseum, Forum, and Palatine Hill Tour55 Reviews
Discover the wonders of ancient Rome on this guided day trip. Enjoy skip-the-line tickets to the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and the Roman Forum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel in awe as you see the ancient Colosseum up close and personal
- Take in the incredible ruins at Palatine Hill and see the epic views
- Learn all about Roman life and ancient Rome from your guide
- Enjoy skip-the-line entry to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Travel back to the Roman Empire and imagine what gladiator fights looked like
DescriptionGet skip-the-line entry tickets to the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and the Roman Forum in Rome. Hear all about the history and culture of Rome from your guide. Meet your guide at the Arch of Constantine to join this walking tour around Rome. First, skip-the-line at The Colosseum and admire the largest ancient amphitheater ever built. Wander around and explore the Colosseum’s first and second tiers while listening to stories from your guide about the brutal events that were once held here, like executions and gory gladiator battles. Continue to the Palatine Hill, one of the seven hills of Rome. Experience the most ancient place in the city, situated 40 meters above the Roman Forum. Marvel at the view of the Circus Maximus. Walk through its ruins and explore the remnants of palaces, temples, and gardens, gaining insight into the opulent lifestyle of the Roman elite. Continuing to the Roman Forum and see several important ancient Roman government buildings. Learn more about the ancient Roman culture and picture how they lived.
IncludesLive guide Entry ticket to the Colosseum Entry ticket to Palatine Hill Entry ticket to the Roman Forum
- Visitors must pass through airport-style security This activity will take place rain or shine