My Guide Website?
Rome: Masterpieces Of Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Tour178 Reviews
Beat the crowds and enjoy the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica with skip-the-line tickets. Explore the inside of these iconic sites on tours with accredited Vatican guides.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Rome: Ponza Island Day Trip with Boat Excursion
- From Rome: Positano and Amalfi Coast Day Trip
- From Rome: Full-Day Pompeii and its Ruins
- From Rome: Tuscany Guided Day Trip with Lunch & Wine Tasting
- From Rome: Villa D'Este and Hadrian's Villa Tivoli Day Tour
- Fast:Enter the Vatican Museums avoiding entrance line
- Ancient:Marvel at masterpieces of ancient Rome
- Modern:We use visual clues
- Spiritual: Reflect in front of masterpieces inside Sistine Chapel
- Intimate: Maximum 10 Participants
DescriptionBe amongst the ones that skip all the lines and spend the day touring the Vatican . Choose from either a shared or private guided experience to stroll through galleries, see the museums' highlights, and experience the Sistine Chapel before the crowds arrive. Your experience in the Vatican begins with priority entry. Once you pass the security check, your tour guide will take you through the museum galleries to show you the highlights from the vast collections Popes have acquired throughout centuries. Admire the famous Sistine Chapel, home to the breathtaking frescoes painted 500 years ago by Michaelangelo. Move on to St. Peter's Basilica using a passage reserved for tour guides and receive a brief explanation of the works of art you will see inside. Avoid extremely long lines on St. Peter's Square and enjoy St. Peter's Basilica at your own pace. Please note that afternoon tours won't include access to St. Peter's Basilica, instead they wlll be extended inside Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Wednesday morning tour won't include access to the St peter's Basilica due to the Papal Audience taking place on St.Peter's square
IncludesVatican Museums and Sistine Chapel skip the line entry ticket Tour guide St. Peter's Basilica access (unless otherwise stated)
- •The tour on Wednesday morning at 9.15 AM will not include access to St. Peter's Basilica due to the Papal audience taking place on St. Peter's Square •The 4:15 PM afternoon tours also do not include St. Peter's Basilica •St Peter's Basilica is an active church and therefore can close on very short notice When this occurs extended tours of the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel will be offered as compensation. •All visitors must pass through the a security check; you will need at least 20 minutes to clear security •Late arrivals can be refunded or rescheduled •Shoulders and knees must be covered ( shorts reaching knees are fine) •Sandals and flip flops are allowed •We strongly advice you to bring a bottle of water with you •This tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties or wheelchair users