My Guide Website?
Rome: Colosseum with Arena Express Tour211 Reviews
Skip the long lines to the Colosseum and enter the arena of the monumental amphitheater through the same entrance that the gladiators used. Learn more about the Roman Empire and life in Ancient Rome from an expert guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Rome: Drunken History Walking Tour with Included Drinks
- Dark Heart of Rome - Facts, Legend & Mystery Walking Tour
- From Rome: Tuscany Guided Day Trip with Lunch & Wine Tasting
- From Rome: Hadrian's Villa & Villa d'Este Day Trip & Lunch
- From Rome: Full-Day Pompeii and its Ruins
- Enter the Colosseum through the entrance that the gladiators used
- Access areas of the monument usually closed to the general public
- Learn more about life in Ancient Rome from an expert guide
DescriptionFollow in the footsteps of the fearless gladiators of Ancient Rome and enter the Colosseum through a reserved entrance with no need to wait in line. Explore the magnificent amphitheater in a small group and benefit from complimentary headphones to ensure you can clearly hear your guide. Step back in time and imagine life in the Roman Republic more than 2,000 years ago. Enter directly onto the center stage of the Colosseum, usually closed to the general public. Continue to the 2 main tiers of the mighty monument as your guide brings the Roman Empire back to life. Listen to engaging tales about the history of the Colosseum and Ancient Rome.
IncludesColosseum skip-the-line entry ticket Admission to the Colosseum arena Guided tour of the Colosseum Headset to hear the guide
- The entrance fee to the archaeological sites is 17 Euros for adults (23 Euros for the arena option), accompanied by a booking fee of 2 Euros. In July and August, due to the heat, the duration of the tour is 2 hours Meeting time is subject to change; if this occurs, you will receive a call or message from the activity provider. please provide your correct phone number and country code