My Guide Website?
Rome: Colosseum Skip-the-Line Ticket with Audioguide App2 Reviews
Visit the Roman Forum, Palatine Hill and the Colosseum with these skip-the line tickets and listen your audioguide APP. Choose your Italian breakfast or your cocktail!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Rome: Ponza Island Day Trip with Boat Excursion
- From Rome: Positano and Amalfi Coast Day Trip
- From Rome: Full-Day Pompeii and its Ruins
- From Rome: Tuscany Guided Day Trip with Lunch & Wine Tasting
- From Rome: Villa D'Este and Hadrian's Villa Tivoli Day Tour
- Travel back in time to the center of daily life in ancient Rome
- Watch a 25-minute multimedia video before your experience
- Enjoy a self-guided visit to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Explore the Colosseum, the largest ancient amphitheater ever built
- Discover the site of gladiator fights, executions, and animal hunts
DescriptionThe time selected for your booking refers to the timing at the Touristation office, Piazza D'Ara Coeli 16. Choose Italian breakfast or Aperitif! The Italian Breakfast includes a hot drink and a croissant. The Aperitif includes a cocktail or soft drink with snacks. Embark on an educational adventure with a tour of the most important sites in Rome — ideal for introducing you to the history of the city. Get preliminary information from a short multimedia video, and then set off on foot to see the Forum, Palatine Hill first and the Colosseum at the end of your visit. Start your experience at the activity provider's office, where you'll pick up your tickets and enjoy a multimedia video about ancient Rome. With your ticket, discover the Archaeological Park: Roman Forum, Palatine Hill first, and the Colosseum. Download your audioguide App on your smarthphone and immerse yourself in the Roman Empire history. Listen all the information about the Roman Forum, the Palatine Hill and the Colosseum. See the Roman Forum where everyday Roman citizens used to live, see the tomb of emperor Julius Caesar, and explore the ancient ruins at your own pace. Continue your visit with the Palatine Hill, the site of the foundation of Rome, and the settlement of the most important houses of emperors and kings. Located just feet away from the Roman Forum and Circus Maximum. At the end, step inside one of the world's most famous monuments: the Colosseum. The entrance to the Colosseum will be approximately 2 hours after the meeting point time. Explore the immense amphitheater — the largest ever built by the Roman Empire. Once you finished the visit of the Colosseum archeological area, just learn about all the monuments and the attractions with your Rome city audio guide app on your smartphone. These tickets cannot be used for school groups, group guided tours, and private guided tours.
IncludesSkip-the-line ticket for Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Skip-the-line ticket for Colosseum Colosseum Archeological area Audioguide App on your smarthphone City audio guide App on your smarthphone 25-minute multimedia video on Ancient Rome at the office Paper city map 90-Minute walking tour of Rome in English Italian Breakfast: hot drink and a croissant or Aperitif: cocktail or soft drink with snacks
- The time selected for your booking refers to the timing at the office. The Roman Forum and the Palatine must be visited for approximately 2 hours, before entering the Colosseum The audioguide is an App you will download on your smarthphone at the office Families with children will be escorted to the entrance of the Roman Forum These tickets cannot be used for school groups, group guided tours, and private guided tours Breakfast or Aperitif (according to the option selected) will take place next to the Meeting Point. The staff will help you to get info where to have your breakfast or aperitif. Please kindly note: Colosseum ticket price is € 16,00, reservation fee is € 2,00. The difference is for all other ancillary services. Free admission to all disabled visitors with a certified disability. In case of not self-sufficient, the free ticket is also extended to a companion.