My Guide Website?
Rome by Night Vespa Tour With Driver/Private Guide56 Reviews
See Rome and its evening illuminations from the back of an iconic Vespa on this 3-hour night-time tour. Admire monuments, such as St. Peter’s Square and the Colosseum, without the daytime crowds.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Rome: Ponza Island Day Trip with Boat Excursion
- From Rome: Positano and Amalfi Coast Day Trip
- From Rome: Full-Day Pompeii and its Ruins
- From Rome: Tuscany Guided Day Trip with Lunch & Wine Tasting
- From Rome: Villa D'Este and Hadrian's Villa Tivoli Day Tour
- Ride a vintage Vespa around the streets of Rome on an evening tour
- See the Eternal City in its evening gowns, and under the shadow of its night-time illuminations
- Tailor the tour to suit you, and ride past the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, or Vatican City
- Listen to the lullabies of foutains and the whispers of statues
- Explore historic monuments long after the crowds have gone home
DescriptionExplore Rome under the romance of its evening illuminations on a 3-hour tour from the saddle of an iconic vintage Vespa moped. Meet your guide at your hotel, and set off to listen to the lullabies of the fountains and the whispers of the Roman statues. It’s when the sun begins to set that Rome puts on its finest costumes. Ride down enchanting streets, experiencing “La Dolce Vita,” and see sights such as the Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Pantheon, Vatican City, and River Tiber. Each tour can be tailored to your precise specifications, so there’s no need to worry about lingering for too long at sites that don’t interest you. Your guide will narrate a fascinating history as you make several stops, including one to sip on a cup of strong Italian coffee, or sample a delicious gelato.
IncludesPrivate guide Vintage Vespa rental with drivers Helmets Hotel pick up/drop-off Tailor made route Coffe/gelato/drink Raincoat Insurance
- Guests don't drive the scooter. Each Vespa is driven by a professional drivers and guests sit on the back seat
- A jacket is recommended