My Guide Website?
Amalfi Coast and Pompeii Full-Day from Rome, Private Group
Explore historic Pompeii and see the beautiful Amalfi coast on a private tour from Rome. Combine ancient history with cultural significance on this tour of some of Italy’s most incredible sights.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Rome: Ponza Island Day Trip with Boat Excursion
- From Rome: Positano and Amalfi Coast Day Trip
- From Rome: Full-Day Pompeii and its Ruins
- From Rome: Tuscany Guided Day Trip with Lunch & Wine Tasting
- From Rome: Villa D'Este and Hadrian's Villa Tivoli Day Tour
- 2-hour visit to the Pompeii excavations with a professional guide
- Visit of the most characteristic places of the Amalfi Coast
- Entrance fee to Pompeii site
- Tour guirde for the whole trip
- Free transfer offered by Welcome Italy in air conditioning Minivan de luxe
DescriptionA great full day excursion of the ancient archaeological site of Pompeii and the suggestive Amalfi Coast, both Unesco World Heritage Sites. Travelling in a private group of no more than 6 people with an English-speaking tour assistant or driver-guide in an air-conditioned minivan, your tour will start from Rome with one break along the way for a mid-morning breakfast or snack. First stop will be at the Pompeii archeological site, where you will be guided by our official guide through the highlights of this intact ancient Roman city. You will visit the main areas of Pompeii, such as the Macellum (food market), the Thermal Baths, the areas where the Romans would gather to have dinner and wine as well as the homes of wealthy citizens, while learning about their customs and traditions. After leaving Pompeii, you will head towards the Amalfi coast. On the way to your next destination, Positano, there will be a stop for lunch. Continuing along the Amalfi coast, you will admire, and purchase if you like, the famous Pottery of the town of Positano and Amalfi. Your professional English-speaking tour guide will give you useful information for visiting the area and free time to enjoy these places. A very exciting experience that will last a lifetime. After, you will return to the Eternal City.
IncludesFree transfer offered by Welcome Italy in air conditioning Minivan Pick up and drop-off at hotel inside Aurelian Walls or city center Tour guirde for the whole trip 2 hours official guide in Pompeii Entrance fee to Pompeii site
- This tour will take place rain or shine