My Guide Website?
The Best of Rome Tour with Top E-Bike9 Reviews
Join the most complete and safety-focused E-Bike tour of Rome. With an expert guide and aboard a top-quality E-Bike, cover all of Rome's must-see highlights - and uncover its best-kept secrets.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Rome: Ponza Island Day Trip with Boat Excursion
- From Rome: Positano and Amalfi Coast Day Trip
- From Rome: Full-Day Pompeii and its Ruins
- From Rome: Tuscany Guided Day Trip with Lunch & Wine Tasting
- From Rome: Villa D'Este and Hadrian's Villa Tivoli Day Tour
- Cover nearly all of Rome's A-list highlights on this 14-km (8.5-mi) itinerary
- Ride through the Villa Borghese Park and admire a panoramic view over Rome
- Enjoy just the perfect balance of riding fun, Roman history and curiosities
- Experience the gliding smoothness of our brand new, Bosch-powered E-Bikes
- Available also as a Private tour (please check availability in the booking form)
DescriptionFrom the Colosseum to the Trevi Fountain, and from the Spanish Steps to the Pantheon: join this tour for that peculiar time travel only an E-Bike tour in Rome can afford. Your safety-conscious guides will take you through avenues and back alleys, garden paths and squares that will show you an authentic Rome, before leaving you amazed by the stately Spanish Steps or endeared to the curious Jewish neighborhood. Ride in the Villa Borghese gardens and admire one of the most scenic views of Rome from there. Spot famous landmarks, churches, and monuments; savor with delight all the little surprises that your guide will offer on this tour. Before returning to the shop, climb to the top of the Capitoline Hill for a breathtaking view of the Roman Forums. All of this in the company of an expert guide, to show you Rome as only a local could.
IncludesTop Quality E-Bike (with anti-puncture tires and comfortable saddle) Expert guide Helmet (mandatory) Handlebar bag Bottle of water
- The distance you will cover is 14 kilometers (8.5 miles). The difficulty level of this tour is leisure (or intermediate with a child seat or child extension mounted on the bicycle).
- Child policy: Infants aged 1-4 years traveling on a child seat (140cm/55' tall) can ride an E-bike.
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory on the tour (provided for free)
- A minimum of 4 participants applies. In case it's not reached, you will be offered an alternative for your tour or a full refund.
- In the event of official/public celebrations and happenings in the city center of Rome, the tour operator may substitute one or more of the above-listed highlights.