My Guide Website?
Rome: Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Last-Minute Ticket49 Reviews
Bypass long lines and enter the Vatican Museums quickly and with ease with these skip-the-line tickets. Spend more time exploring Renaissance masterpieces by Raphael, Bernini, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Uncover the secrets hidden within the Sistine Chapel’s centuries-old frescoes
- See the most important masterpieces of Renaissance art in the Vatican Museums
- Discover historic maps, Flemish tapestries and more in the Gallery of Tapestries
- Marvel at one of the world’s most remarkable ceilings in the Sistine Chapel
- Don’t waste time waiting in long lines and take advantage of skip-the-line entry
DescriptionPurchase your tickets to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine chapel in advance and relax knowing you can enter these world-famous buildings with ease. Breeze past long lines with skip-the-line entry and spend more time learning about Masters like Michelangelo and Raphael. Begin by heading to the Vatican Museums, meet your greeter, and show your voucher for your the skip-the-line entry ticket. Be amazed by the museum’s many collections, and see famous pieces like the Laocoön and His Sons, the Apollo Belvedere, and the Belvedere Torso. Explore the captivating Gallery of Maps, Gallery of Tapestries, and other masterpieces housed within the museum. Next, stroll over to the Sistine Chapel, and be amazed at Michelangelo's ceiling painting. Check out the Raphael Rooms as well, which feature frescoes painted by Raphael and his workshop.
IncludesSkip-the-line entry ticket
- - Refunds will not be issued if missed due to late or non-arrival - Skip-the-line tickets do not guarantee immediate entry into the museum. There will still be security checks or other procedures that need to be completed before you can enter. - Make sure to check the opening days and times of the Vatican Museums, as they are closed on Sundays (with the exception of the last Sunday of each month when the museum opens with free entrance), and certain holidays.