My Guide Website?
Rome: Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter Tour977 Reviews
Discover the history and masterpieces behind Vatican City on a walking tour with early entry privileges.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Skip the long lines to the Vatican Museums with an exclusive early access tour
- Visit the major highlights of the Vatican museums with a professional art history guide
- Discover Michelangelo's masterpieces in the world-renowned Sistine Chapel
- Learn interesting information about the city and it's history from an insider perspective
- Enjoy having a personalized small group tour
DescriptionBe led behind the doors of Catholicism in the holy Vatican City on an early entry walking tour. Avoid crowds and lines and experience the Vatican with the comfort of a very small group. Go on a journey made of mesmerizing history, breathtaking masterpieces, and mysticism led by an expert in art and religion. Enjoy your skip-the-line entrance and follow a tour guide on a visit to the Vatican Museum, a chest of countless masterpieces including the astonishing gallery of statues, the interesting gallery of maps, the gallery of tapestries, and the Raphaels rooms. Learn about the great artists who helped to intricately embellish one of the most fascinating sovereign states in the world. Enter the Sistine Chapel and lift your head up to one of the most admired ceilings in the world. Immerse yourself in The Last Judgment, the seemingly never-ending fresco magnificently adorned by Michelangelo’s life-like, potent figures of Adam, God, and many saints. Try to spot the artist’s self-portrait on the torso of Saint Peter. Explore the inside of St. Peter’s Basilica. Marvel at the incredible mosaics, Michelangelo’s Pietà, and Bernini’s Baldachin in all their glory.
IncludesWalking tour with an English-speaking guide Skip-the-line tickets to Vatican Museums, St Peter's Basilica, and Sistine Chapel
- This activity will take place rain or shine A dress code is required to enter places of worship, the Vatican Museums, and other museums. Entry will be refused if you don't follow the dress requirements The itinerary inside the Vatican Museums may vary slightly depending on restrictions decided by the museum board St. Peter's Cathedral is not included in the night tour Due to exceptional religious events, St. Peter's Basilica might be closed without notice