My Guide Website?
Rome: Skip-the-Line Roman Forum, Palatine & Colosseum Tour272 Reviews
Enjoy the full Ancient Rome guided experience. Explore the beautiful Roman Forum and the scenic Palatine Hill. Finally, visit the mighty Colosseum avoiding the busiest hours.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Skip the line into the Colosseum and the Roman Forum
- Avoid the most crowded hours
- Enjoy the beauty of the Roman Forums and the Palatine Hill
- Explore the most famous amphitheater in the world
- Have a 3 hours live tour of Ancient Rome
DescriptionExplore Ancient Rome in the best and most convenient way with this exciting tour. Meet your guide near the Colosseum and walk together into the suggestive Roman Forums after a short introduction to the area. Get a portrait of what everyday life in ancient Rome was like, since the Forum was the economic, political, juridical, and social center of the city. Enjoy scenic views over the Colosseum, the Circus Maximus, and the Forum from Palatine Hill, one of Rome’s seven hills and the very place the legend sets the foundation of the city. Learn about the emperor's palace and immerse yourself in the beauty of the ruins and of the park itself. Finally, enter the Colosseum through a privileged entrance during the least crowded hours. Marvel at the majesty of this amphitheater and stay as long as you wish at the end of your official tour. Learn about the techniques used by ancient engineers to build it and how it survived through the centuries. Discover the political and social reasons that led to its construction as well as the games that took place in it.
IncludesSkip-the-line entrance ticket and taxes Official guide Small group of maximum 10 people
- You can choose between a shared or private experience
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- You will need to pass through strict and mandatory security checks to enter the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Expect to wait 5 to 30 minutes to clear the security checks
- Drones and knives of any kind are strictly forbidden at the monuments
- Trolleys and large backpacks are not allowed inside
- Animals are not permitted
- This tour is not wheelchair or stroller accessible
- You will receive instant confirmation of your booking
- Children and EU citizens under 25 years old are entitled to reduced price admission on presentation of valid documentation or a digital photo of proof of ID