My Guide Website?
Rome: Shuttle Bus Transfer to or from Fiumicino Airport11370 Reviews
Travel easily with a shared shuttle bus transfer between Fiumicino Airport (FCO) and central Rome. Enjoy staff to help you on board and bus features like Wi-Fi, USB ports, and air-conditioning.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Relax knowing that you can catch the next bus if you miss your slot for whatever reason
- Benefit from a professional driver and staff to help you onboard.
- Enjoy 24/7 customer service support. USB charger on board
- Travel to and from the airport in a comfortable, air-conditioned shuttle bus with free Wi-Fi
- Avoid the hassle of carrying luggage across the city on public transport.
DescriptionEnjoy a frequent and reliable roundtrip shuttle bus transfer between Fiumicino Airport (FCO) and central location in Rome. Ride in a regularly-maintained, air-conditioned bus with Wi-Fi on board. For your return transfer, simply refer to the timetable on your voucher. Choose from pickup or drop-off locations at your conveniently located stops: Rome Fiumicino Airport, Rome Termini Train Station (Via Marsala 5 as opposed to the Best Western Hotel Royal Santina). Choose a 1-way shuttle bus service to or from the airport, or alternatively an open return ticket. Best of all, be greeted by staff who will be waiting for you by your bus. Jump on board once you’ve checked in and your luggage is safely stowed away. Avoid the hassle of navigating the public transportation system before or after a long journey, instead, relax and enjoy the views of Rome from the comfort of your seat.
IncludesOne-way shuttle bus transfer (if option selected) Roundtrip shuttle bus transfers (if option selected) Air-conditioning and Wi-Fi onboard Flexibility to catch next bus if missed 24/7 customer service support Return journey date and time open
- USB charger available in each seat of the bus
- This is not a hotel transfer service
- It is recommended to choose a bus that arrives at the airport at least 2 hours before your scheduled flight departure time
- Operating hours: Airport to Rome: 8.00 AM - 11:50 PM; Rome to Airport: 4:10 AM - 8:00 PM
- The duration of the transfer may vary depending on the traffic and the location • Children aged under 4 years and under do not need a ticket
- Children can use a seat with two-way seat belts or travel on a parent’s lap if very young