My Guide Website?
Rome: Express Golf Cart Tour with Local Guide96 Reviews
Experience Rome's top landmarks in the comfort of an electric golf cart tour led by a local guide. See the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, Circus Maximus, the Piazza Navona, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Rome: Ponza Island Day Trip with Boat Excursion
- From Rome: Positano and Amalfi Coast Day Trip
- From Rome: Full-Day Pompeii and its Ruins
- From Rome: Tuscany Guided Day Trip with Lunch & Wine Tasting
- From Rome: Villa D'Este and Hadrian's Villa Tivoli Day Tour
- Experience Rome's top landmarks on an electric golf cart with a local guide
- Listen to your guide tell you architectural trivia the famous Pantheon building
- See sites like the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, and Piazza Navona
- Participate in an age-old tradition by throwing a coin into the Trevi Fountain
- Cover more ground than possible on foot and access places cars can't reach
DescriptionExplore all the best and most famous sites in Rome with an express golf cart tour. Drive by sites like the Pantheon and the Colosseum, and listen to your local guide tell you the history of each one. Get to cover more ground than you would walking and relax knowing your transport is eco-friendly. Meet your guide in the city center. Hop in your golf cart and begin your adventure. Head to the Pantheon, one of the most iconic landmarks in Rome. Built to honor all deities of the Roman pantheon, it is a masterwork of ancient architecture. Marvel at the largest unsupported dome in the world. Next, visit Trevi Fountain and take part in an age-old tradition by throwing a coin into its waters over your left shoulder. Drive down via del Corso, a renowned shopping street, and stop at Piazza Venezia to admire the Altar of the Fatherland – a national monument dedicated to Victor Emmanuel II. After that, pay a visit to the Colosseum, which symbolizes Rome's ancient history and grandeur as its most iconic monument. Hear stories about gladiators fighting for their lives and the kinds of people who would pay to watch such fights. Continue on to the Teatro Marcello, an ancient and beautiful theater that dates back to the first century BC. Then visit the Largo Argentina square, and learn about Julius Caesar's assassination. Finally, end your tour at Piazza Navona, where Bernini's Fountain of the Four Rivers sits proudly.
IncludesLocal guide Guided tour in a golf cart Headsets to clearly hear your guide’s voice
- Children from 2 to 12 years old are welcome but will need to use a car seat to comply with Italian road safety regulations