My Guide Website?
Rome City Center and Villa Borghese Tour by Segway220 Reviews
Ride through the beautiful grounds of the Villa Borghese and discover its magnificent monuments on this Segway tour in Rome. Discover the city center's landmarks like the Pantheon and Spanish Steps.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the magnificent ancient monuments of the third largest park in Rome
- Explore the city center by eco-friendly Segway
- Ride through the most beautiful squares of the Campo Marzio district
DescriptionExplore Rome on a guided Segway tour to sights like Piazza di Pietra. Glide through Villa Borghese and climb up Pincian Hill without breaking a sweat. Cruise through the Campo Marzio district with ease. Learn how to operate a Segway upon meeting your guide on Piazza del Popolo, and then head towards the grounds of the magnificent Villa Borghese once everyone is confident on this easy-to-ride, self-balancing vehicle. Discover the ancient monuments of the third largest park in Rome, including the legendary Borghese Gallery, home to a treasure trove of art by the most famous painters from Italy. Continue to the lake before riding over to Piazza di Siena. Make your way up the Pincio (Pincian Hill) to get breathtaking view over the city. Head back down into the bustling city center and visit some of the main squares and alleyways of the Campo Marzio district. Admire the impressive Pantheon and get a closer look at the colonnades of the Temple of Hadrian in Piazza di Pietra. See Bernini's glorious Fontana della Barcaccia (Fountain of the Boat) in Piazza di Spagna at the foot of the Spanish Steps.
IncludesSegway rental Guide Basic training session Helmet Waterproof clothing in case of rain Technical assistance
- Attractions listed will only be viewed from the outside
- You must take an introductory training session with specialist staff. The decision of the trainer on your ability to use the Segway is final
- You must be at least 16 years old to take part • Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- No driving license is required
- You should be fit enough to go up and down steps without assistance in order to climb on and off the Segway
- Participants must weigh between 45 and 113 kilograms
- Participants are required to sign a disclaimer before the tour