My Guide Website?
Rome: Bus Transfer Between Airport and Rome Termini Station13140 Reviews
Book your transfer between Fiumicino Airport and Rome city center (Termini Station) online and save. Enjoy direct transfer service in the comfortable, air-conditioned coaches and bring your luggage on board free of charge.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Pre-book a direct transfer from Rome Fiumicino Airport to Termini Station
- Enjoy the convenience of a 55-minute direct transfer without intermediate stops
- Put your luggage on board free of charge
- Travel to and from the airport in a comfortable, air-conditioned bus
- Enjoy the cleanliness throughout the trip
DescriptionEnjoy the convenience of a shared airport transfer between Fiumicino Airport and Rome city center (Termini Station). Choose from a roundtrip service or a 1-way service to or from the airport. Once at Fiumicino Airport, make your way to the bus stop located at the bus depot just outside Terminal 3. Relax in a comfortable air-conditioned bus on your way to the city center. Take the stress out of navigating the transportation system between the airport and the city center and take comfort in the fact that buses are regularly maintained to high standards.
IncludesDirect Airport transfer between Fiumicino Airport and the Rome city center Termini Station (no intermediate stops) Free luggage transfer Tickets valid for all departures during the booked day Air-conditioning on board
- It is recommended to choose a bus that will arrive at the airport at least two hours prior to your scheduled flight departure time to allow time for check-in Until 30th September 2022, it is mandatory to wear an FFP2 mask on board of the bus