My Guide Website?
Vatican: Skip-the-Line Vatican Museums Tour with Breakfast150 Reviews
Beat the crowds and explore the treasures of the Vatican Museums, Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel, and St Peter's Basilica on a skip-the-line tour. Enjoy a buffet breakfast in a peaceful courtyard.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the Vatican Museums before the crowds arrive
- Gaze at the paintings adorning the famous Sistine Chapel
- Enjoy a relaxing breakfast in a gorgeous courtyard
- Take a fully guided tour of the Vatican Museums
- Enjoy special skip-the-line access into St. Peter's Basilica
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the Vatican Museums on a guided walking tour with a buffet breakfast in a Vatican courtyard. See the Raphael Rooms, Sistine Chapter, St. Peter's Basilica, Pinecone Courtyard, Gallery of the Candelabra, and more. Avoid the crowds with skip-the-line entry privileges. Start your day at the Vatican early and skip the notoriously long ticket lines. Continue on to one of the Vatican's tranquil courtyards and sit down to enjoy a large buffet breakfast including hot and cold dishes, fruit juice, tea, and coffee. Once you’ve eaten your fill, head into the museums for a tour of the most famous artifacts, including the Belvedere Torso, the Apollo Belvedere, the Laocoön Group, and the Raphael Rooms, widely considered to be among the most beautifully-frescoed interiors in the world. Visit the Gallery of the Candelabra with ancient Greek and Roman artworks. Learn about Raphael Sanzio at the Gallery of Tapestries, one of the most spectacular rooms in the museums. Admire the Belvedere Courtyard and Pinecone Courtyard. Next. enter the Sistine Chapel before most of the crowd does and spend 30 minutes soaking up Michelangelo’s masterpiece and frescoes by other important Renaissance artists. To complete your experience, head into St. Peter's Basilica via a special access tunnel straight from the Vatican Museums. There's no better place to cap off your morning than this sacred space.
IncludesGuide Walking tour Skip the line ticket for Vatican Museums Buffet breakfast in a Vatican courtyard Headset
- Please wear clothing that covers at least the shoulders and knees for the Sistine Chapel visit
- Storage for your belongings is available. Please note you must return (about a 20 minutes walk) to the entrance to pick up your items at the end of the tour
- You will need to pass through security
- If the door leading to St. Peter's Basilica is not open and it is not possible to access the Basilica from the Museums, you will instead continue the tour to the Pinacoteca
- The special access passage between the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica is closed on Wednesdays and subject to other unexpected closures during special celebrations/festivities, including the Easter ceremonies. On such days we will instead explore the magnificent Pinoteca Gallery. Your guide will still give you an introduction to the church should you wish to visit this on your own at a later occasion. We are unable to provide refunds or discounts.