My Guide Website?
Vatican Museums: Private Tour with Sistine and St. Peter's34 Reviews
Enjoy a private guided tour of the Vatican City State with skip-the-ticket-line access. Discover the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and St Peter's Basilica.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the treasures of the Vatican Museums with an art historian guide
- Admire the one-of-a-kind artworks of the Sistine Chapel painted by Michelangelo
- Visit the biggest church in the world on your own personal private tour
- Snap a picture of the Pietà of Michelangelo and admire intricate ceiling art
- Take advantage of skip-the-line privileges with included entry tickets
DescriptionDiscover the best of the Vatican City with a skip-the-ticket-line tour, including the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica. Visit the Vatican Museums, which offer a unique collection of art masterpieces. The itinerary of this tour is focused on the most important areas of the museum. See Michelangelo's masterpiece on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, and the extraordinary depiction of the Last Judgement. Explore the Basilica of St. Peter, which today is a treasure trove of precious works of art, such as the Pietà by Michelangelo and the Baldachin by Gian Lorenzo Bernini.
IncludesPrivate tour guide Vatican Museums entry ticket Skip-the-line entry privileges
- There is a strict dress code: no shorts or sleeveless tops. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with the dress requirements You will need to pass through airport-style security to enter the museums. During high season, the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes St. Peter's Basilica may be closed last minute for private services. If St. Peter's Basilica is closed on the day of your tour, the Rafael Rooms will be visited instead. Tours at 3:30 PM, 3:45 PM, 4:00 PM, 4:15 PM, 4:30 PM, 5:30 PM, and 6:30 PM will also visit the Rafael Rooms instead of St. Peter's Basilica