My Guide Website?
Vatican and Sistine Chapel Skip-the-Line Tour123 Reviews
Skip the long lines to the main monuments of the Vatican City and see the most interesting highlights of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and Raphael's Rooms.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to the Vatican Museums
- Benefit from the insight of a local guide
- See tapestries by Raphael's pupils
- Contemplate the Sistine Chapel
DescriptionSave precious time and avoid the boring history tours of the Vatican City on a small group, skip-the-line tour with an English-speaking guide. Head straight to the most important areas of the Vatican Museums to marvel at the masterpieces of the papal collections. Discover statues from ancient Greece and look inside the Pinecone Courtyard and Belvedere Courtyard, along with the Hall of the Muses, Round Room, and Gallery of the Candelabra. Admire Flemish tapestries from some of Raphael's pupils in the Gallery of Tapestries, and historical maps by fine cartographers in the Gallery of the Maps. Contemplate Michelangelo's miraculous Sistine Chapel in silence. Feel free to stay and explore other areas of Vatican City on your own once you've said goodbye to your guide.
IncludesLicensed, English-speaking Vatican Museums guide Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums Entrance tickets and pre-booking fee to the Vatican Museums (€21 value) Headsets
- Shoulders and knees must be covered to enter the Vatican Museums
- You must be able to climb and descend stairs on your own to take part
- Comfortable for groups of no more than 20 people