My Guide Website?
Skip-The-Ticket-Line Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel Entry398 Reviews
Optimize your time at the Vatican with skip-the-ticket-line entry, and explore at your own pace. Visit the Vatican Museums to discover the Renaissance paintings and classical sculptures in the papal art collection. Marvel at frescoes and much more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Rome: Ponza Island Day Trip with Boat Excursion
- From Rome: Positano and Amalfi Coast Day Trip
- From Rome: Full-Day Pompeii and its Ruins
- From Rome: Tuscany Guided Day Trip with Lunch & Wine Tasting
- From Rome: Villa D'Este and Hadrian's Villa Tivoli Day Tour
- Skip the long ticket line to the Vatican Museums
- See staggering works of art from the papal collections
- Marvel at frescoes by Michelangelo
- Go to the Gallery of Maps to see early maps of the world
- Admire classical sculptures in the Museo Pio Clementino
DescriptionSave time with skip-the-ticket-line entry to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, and gain access to one of the most extraordinary art collections in the world. Exchange your voucher for an entrance ticket at the meeting point, then explore the museums at your own pace. See the square garden of the Vatican Pinacoteca, built by the architect Luca Beltrami for Pope Pius XI. Marvel at the classical sculptures in the Museo Pio Clementino, including the Hall of Animals set up under Pope Pius VI. Go to the Vatican Biblioteque, or wander among dazzling candelabra in the Gallery of Chandeliers. See the work of early cartographers in the Gallery of Maps, and discover the Raphael Rooms in the pope’s private chambers. A undoubted highlight is the legendary Sistine Chapel, where Michelangelo’s frescoes are on full display. Delve into early history at the Etruscan Museums, and enjoy the museum facilities, including a restaurant to break up the day. You are free to spend as long as you want in the museums, providing time to see the best of one of the largest art collections in the world.
IncludesSkip-the-ticket-line entry to the Vatican Museums
- Please ensure you arrive on time as your ticket is only valid for entry on the date and time slot indicated on your voucher. This is not a tour, you explore the Vatican Museums at your pace
- On arrival at the Vatican, please follow the signs for the separate Partners Entrance. All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes
- Audio guides with pre-recorded commentary are available for rent in the lobby of the Vatican Museums
- Please dress appropriately to visit a religious site. Access to the Vatican Museums is permitted only to those dressed in suitable attire (no sleeveless blouses, miniskirts, shorts or hats)
- For the issuance of Vatican Museums tickets, providing a first name and surname is mandatory. Without this information, the ticket cannot be issued. Once the Vatican Museums ticket is issued, it is non-refundable. It is also mandatory to bring your passport on the day of the tour