My Guide Website?
Skip the line Vatican Museum Sistine & St.Peter Private Tour39 Reviews
Visit the Vatican and the treasures of art it contains on this exclusive private guided tour. Skip the line to the Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and the Saint Peter's Basilica.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Rome: Ponza Island Day Trip with Boat Excursion
- From Rome: Positano and Amalfi Coast Day Trip
- From Rome: Full-Day Pompeii and its Ruins
- From Rome: Tuscany Guided Day Trip with Lunch & Wine Tasting
- From Rome: Villa D'Este and Hadrian's Villa Tivoli Day Tour
- Explore the Vatican, internationally known for its art heritage
- Admire masterpieces that were painted by Caravaggio and Leonardo
- See the most important works of art titans like Bernini, Raphael
- Marvel at the Sistine Chapel, well known for its frescoes by Michelangelo
- Save time in Rome with skip-the-line access to Saint Peter’s Basilica
DescriptionEnjoy the best of the Vatican collections on a guided tour that is tailored to meet your special needs. With your expert licensed tour guide have the best experience, visiting the masterpieces of the renaissance art as well as the modern art. Explore the highlights of the Vatican museums. Head to the Pinacoteca gallery with paintings and tapestries dating back from the 11th-19th century. Marvel at ancient statues like the colossal “Laocoon”in the Pio-Clementine museum. Follow your guide to the 'Julius II' rooms where important political decisions were made. Discover frescoes by Raphael and his pupils. Stroll through the Carriage Museum which contains the pope's saddles, carriages, automobiles and sedan chairs. Be lead through the Borgia’s apartments decorated by Bernardo di Betto called “il Pinturicchio” and his assistants which now house part of the Vatican Museums’ Collection of Modern Religious Art inaugurated by Paul VI (1973). Gaze up at the masterpiece of the Sistine chapel. The last stop is Saint Peter's Basilica. View Michelangelo's “Pietà” which he created at 25. Be enlightened with the history of the largest catholic church in the world.
IncludesTour guide Headsets Entrance fees Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums Skip-the-line access to the Sistine Chapel Access to St. Peter's Basilica (entry to St. Peter's Dome not included) Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point Bathroom access Recharging station for your devices
- St. Peter's is closed on December 24th and 31st. During these times the tour will visit other parts of the museums
- On rare occasions, St. Peter's Basilica closes without notice. In this case, the tour will include a 3-hour visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel instead of St. Peter's. The tour operator will not offer refunds
- The Vatican strictly enforces a dress code of covered shoulders and knees. You may be refused entry if not compliant
- Regrettably this tour is not wheelchair-accessible
- Please be at the meeting point 25 minutes before the scheduled departure time