My Guide Website?
Rome: Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel Ticket & Guided Tour411 Reviews
Avoid the crowds with skip-the-line tickets to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Admire famous works of art, marvel at the Sistine Chapel, and explore the museums alongside your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gallery of Maps, 120 metres long, ideally reproduces the line of the Apennines
- A self-portrait of Michelangelo can be found in the Sistine Chapel
- The Vatican Museums were founded by Pope Julius II in 1506
- All conclaves are still held in the Sistine Chapel
DescriptionEnjoy admission tickets to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St Peter's Basilica. Admire world-famous artworks on a guided tour and embark on a journey through time and space. Access each site directly with your guide and forget about the hassle of waiting in line. The groups are made up by a maximum of 30 people and are all accompanied by certified Vatican tour guides, who will take the guests through the priceless artistic treasures enshrined in the seven different museums that make up the very heart of the Vatican Museum complex. In a relaxed and informal atmosphere, the guide will tell stories and curiosities that will help to understand the historical, artistic and cultural context that has molded the masterpieces hosted in the Hall of the Muses, in the Pio-Clementine Museum, in the Gallery of Maps, in the Gallery of Tapestries, in the Raphael Rooms and in the magnificent Courtyard of the Pinecone that opens in the heart of Vatican City. The tour of the Vatican Museums will culminate with the visit to the Sistine Chapel; since it is forbidden to speak aloud inside, the guide will deliver explanations and directions outside, using the special panels provided by the Museums. Once inside, you can admire the paintings that truly represent the highest peak of Italian Renaissance art, from the precious frescoes by Botticelli, Perugino, Pinturicchio, Ghirlandaio, Luca Signorelli and Piero di Cosimo, to the extraordinary vault cycle and the Last Judgement by Michelangelo. At the end of this incredible experience, the guide will briefly tell about the history of the Vatican and the majestic St Peter’s Basilica.
IncludesSkip the line entrance Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- - All visitors must pass through airport-style security - The direct passage from the Sistine Chapel to St. Peter's Basilica is normally open, but the Vatican is a separate state and could decide to close the passage as well as the basilica without any prior notice - Please Note that the student are considered from 19 years old to 25 years old with a valid student card. - You need to bring your Student Card only if you are a student.