My Guide Website?
Rome: Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel&St Peter's Guided Tour9588 Reviews
Skip the ticket lines for the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel and enjoy a guided tour. Admire the Pinecone Courtyard. and the Gallery of Tapestries, and book an optional St Peter's Basilica visit.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy faster skip-the-line access through the official Vatican Partner Entrance
- See the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St Peter's Basilica with a guide
- Hear in-depth stories about the art from your expert English-speaking guide
- Make the most of exclusive access with a maximum group of 20 people
- Feel the history and legacy of the incredible works of art around you
DescriptionExperience all the wonders and history the Vatican has to offer on this guided tour. See stunning art in the Vatican Museums, discover the Sistine Chapel, and admire the stunning St. Peter's Basilica. Meet your guide and step inside the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel with skip-the-line entry. Once inside, see the best of the Pinecone Courtyard and Gallery of Tapestries. Marvel at Michelangelo’s most famous masterpiece, the Sistine Chapel, and learn all about its history from your guide. Return to St. Peter’s Square to admire Bernini’s clever optical illusion and St. Peter's Basilica's heavenly facade.
IncludesReserved access to the Vatican Museums Access to the Sistine Chapel Access to St Peter's Basilica (if option selected) Tour guide Audio headsets
- St. Peter’s Basilica will not be included in the 'Sistine Chapel First Entry & Vatican Museums' option or the 'Vatican evening tour' option All visitors must pass through airport-style security, during the high season this can take up to 30 minutes Saint Peter’s Basilica is subject to last-minute closures for religious ceremonies, when this occurs the local partner can offer customers an extended tour of the Vatican Museums; the local partner endeavors to tell tour groups ahead of time if there are any planned disruptions to the Basilica's opening hours, but this is not always possible and in these cases refunds or discounts are unavailable On Wednesdays, due to the Papal Audiences, access to St Peter's Basilica is not possible until 1:00 PM