My Guide Website?
Rome: Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel Official Guided Tour6166 Reviews
Enjoy skip-the-ticket-line entry to see the awe-inspiring art and design of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Uncover the important religious history of these buildings with your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel with the assistance of an enthusiastic guide
- Get speedy access inside the museums with a skip-the-ticket-line ticket
- Explore the astonishing interiors and artworks inside Rome's most iconic buildings
- Marvel at Michaelangelo’s “The Creation of Adam”
- Enjoy the official guided tour of Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
DescriptionSkip the ticket line and gain fast access to both the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Once inside, meet your guide who will conduct your tour and reveal the intriguing story behind the seminal design. Enter the Pio Clementino Museum and get up close to the astonishing classical Roman and Greek sculptures, before walking through to the Gallery of the Candelabras which is populated with majestic marble structures throughout. Continue on to see the 40 maps frescoed on the walls of the Gallery of the Geographical Maps, the hanging renaissance artworks at Gallery of the Tapestries, and the four Raphael Rooms. Finally, marvel at Michelangelo's fresco 'The Creation of Adam' in the Sistine Chapel.
IncludesSkip-the-ticket-line entrance Official guided tour
- You must cover your shoulders and knees to visit the Vatican and may be refused entry if you do not adhere to the dress code
- St Peter’s Basilica and the Square may be closed on Wednesday mornings due to Papal Audience
- Children under 6 years old go free of charge
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.