My Guide Website?
Rome: Vatican Gardens with Bus Tour & Vatican Museums Visit158 Reviews
Discover the beauty of the Vatican Gardens and the Sistine Chapel on this combo experience of bus tour and museums visit. Enjoy amazing views from an open-air minibus and stroll through the galleries.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get lost in the lush Vatican Gardens, where art and nature meet in harmony
- Enjoy a panoramic drive through the gardens as you learn about their history
- Hear about the artists who contributed to the area with fountains and sculptures
- Tour the impressive galleries and hallways of the historic Vatican Museums
- Marvel at the true artistry of Michelangelo with a visit to the Sistine Chapel
DescriptionExplore the green heart of the world’s smallest state on a minibus trip to the Vatican Gardens. Admire the lush cultivated areas and discover every single corner. Finish off your experience with a visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Uncover the secrets of this rich verdant space that occupies one-third of the Vatican city's 44 hectares. Hear Bby audioguide about how the gardens have been enriched by the initiatives of various Pontiffs and experience a unique encounter with nature, art, and the Christian faith. Find out about the artists, architects, and creators who took care to create this harmonious location. If you're looking for the complete Vatican experience, this tour is perfect for you, with Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel visits to explore all of Vatican City's beauty. See the Hall of Maps, the Pinecone Courtyard, the Gallery of Tapestries, the Gallery of Candelabra, and the incredible Raphael Rooms. Enjoy the definitive highlight of your visit, the Sistine Chapel. Take some time to admire the details, including Michelangelo’s interesting self-portrait.
IncludesVatican Gardens minibus tour Multilingual audio guide for the bus Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel entrance
- For safety reasons, children under 6 years old do not have access to the bus to the Vatican Gardens.