My Guide Website?
Rome: Vatican Early Morning Private Tour40 Reviews
Skip the long lines and enjoy early morning entrance to the Vatican and tour the museums and Sistine Chapel. The 3-hour tour will get you access to one of the greatest art collections in the world.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Skip the long lines to the Vatican Museums
- Walk through the Pinecone Courtyard and Garden Terrace
- Explore the Octagonal Courtyard and Belvedere Palace
- Admire the Sistine Chapel long before the crowds arrive
- See one of the greatest art collections in the world, unhindered
DescriptionEnjoy a private tour of the Vatican. You can be among the first to enter into the Museums, with access in the early morning. Take advantage of your provate guide and enjoy the Raphael Rooms and the Sistine Chapel viewing. Explore the highlights of the papal palace, from the Greek statues of the Lacoon to the Tapestries and the exquisite Raphael Rooms. Tailor your visit to include the aspects of the collections you want to see, whether in the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, or St. Peter’s Basilica. Your personal guide will not only enlighten you with the Vatican’s fascinating history, but share bits of papal gossip and little-known stories about the popes and artists represented.
IncludesSkip-the-line entrance to the Vatican Museums All reservation and administration fees
- Large bags, bigger than 15.7 inch x 13.7 inch x 6 inch (40 cm x 35 cm x 15 cm), and/or an umbrella (if not foldable), must be checked into the wardrobe of the entrance hall. It is recommended to leave these items at home
- Dress Code: cover knees and shoulders
- Occasionally the basilica may be closed due to last minute private events outside of the tour operators control and often without notice. In these uncommon circumstances the tour will operate as usual and the time spent inside the basilica will be enjoyed by an extended tour in an alternative area
- In 2023, LivTours offers an exclusive 8AM entry to the Vatican Museums, giving you early access to the museums highlights before the public.
- Starting in 2024, the Vatican Museums will discontinue early access for all tour providers, instead opening to the public at 8AM. This tour will then be offered as a first entrance experience, which we recommend for a less crowded, more personalized, and fully guided experience.