My Guide Website?
Rome: Vatican at Night Tour with Sistine Chapel and Museums41 Reviews
Avoid the crowds and join this unique opportunity to visit The Vatican after hours. Roam through the marvelous museums and Sistine Chapel as the day draws to a close in the Vatican State.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Unique After Hours Night Time Tour of the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel
- Discover the Beauty of the Last Judgement as the day draws to a close
- Enjoy Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel tickets included in the tour
- Explore the breath-taking art collection accompanied by an expert
- Experience the attention of a small-group tour with a personal guide
DescriptionPrefer to take a Vatican tour in the evening when there are hardly any crowds? You'll love this tour that lets you spend your day exploring Rome before entering the Vatican Museums in the evening when most of the crowds have left. You'll have VIP after-hours access to the Vatican and the Sistine Chapel to enjoy a quieter evening exploring the incredible art with your local guide. Your quiet time in the Sistine Chapel will be unforgettable after hearing your guide's stories of its creation. Make your way into the Vatican along our expert guide enjoying skip-the-line entry and let us overwhelm you with panormic night time views of the St Peters Dome before going on a venture through the extensive halls of the Vatican Museums. Some of the highlights visited include: Nero’s Bathtub, Raphael Rooms, The Laocoön and His Sons, the Belvedere Torso and much more! Following your visit to the Museums its time what for many is considered the highlight of the tour - The magnificent Sistine Chapel. Learn the stories behind the creation of Adam, marvel at Michelangelo's Last Judgement and learn the story behindt this sacred place and its role in electing new popes. Did you know night time visits are only available seasonally on Friday's and Saturday's? So don't miss the chance to join this exclusive experience allowing the chance to visit the hallways avoiding the summer heat in a more tranquil setting!
IncludesAfter-hours access to the Vatican and Sistine Chapel A quieter experience with fewer people A guided tour of the Vatican Museums and Galleries Raphael Rooms and School of Athens Free time to explore on your own An expert English-speaking guide Maximum group size of 16
- Entrance into any religious site requires a strict dress code Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women The company will not be held responsible for refused entry due to unsuitable Everyone is required to carry a copy of their passport identification page, a photo on your smartphone will work as well During State visits or special religious events, there may be unexpected closings of different parts of the Vatican Large bags, backpacks, luggage, and tripods cannot be brought into the Vatican Museums There is a coat check at the museum entrance