My Guide Website?
Rome: Vatican and Sistine Chapel Tour with VIP Entrance55 Reviews
Experience the highlights of Vatican City with a private tour with VIP access. Explore the most extraordinary art collections in the world. Admire Michelangelo's masterpiece the Sistine Chapel.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Save time with fast entrance to the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel
- Enjoy a VIP tour of the Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica
- Take advantage of a tailored service and personal tour guide at your disposal
- Admire ancient and Renaissance masterpieces at its best
DescriptionMeet your official private guide in front of the main entrance of the Vatican Museum and set out on a special VIP tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Use your skip-the-ticket-line tickets to gain priority access. Discover one of the largest and most spectacular art collections in the world. Stroll into the Belvedere courtyard to see the incredible ancient Roman and Greek statues. Then head into the Muse's, Circular, and Greek Cross Room to see Constantine's sarcophagus. Continue the tour through the Gallery of Maps overlooking the Vatican Gardens. Finally, enter the Sistine Chapel to marvel at Michelangelo's breathtaking Last Judgement and go on a journey through the history and the secrets which envelop the Catholic Church. Hear the stories of rivalries between the Renaissance artists.
IncludesFast track entrance tickets guaranteed to skip the long ticket lines Entry to the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica 3-hour private tour Official expert private guide Assistance
- To enter the Vatican, men and women must have their knees and shoulders covered You must have a valid photo ID to enter the monuments Student discount is applied only with a valid ID card This tour will not operate on religious holidays The Basilica is often subject to sudden closures All visitors must pass through the monument/attraction security check and you cannot bring in large bags Privileged access from the Sistine Chapel to St. Peter's Basilica may be closed without notice. In this case, it will not be possible to visit the basilica, and the tour will end at the exit of the Vatican Museums, and no refund will be given If you have a disability and require accommodations, please alert the activity provider in advance