My Guide Website?
Rome: Urban Rafting Tour to Tiber Island with A Local Pizza81 Reviews
Meet in the heart of Rome to embark on an adrenaline-filled water rafting adventure on the River Tiber. Disembark near the Ponte Palatino in Trastevere and savor an authentic Roman pizza.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Rome: Ponza Island Day Trip with Boat Excursion
- From Rome: Positano and Amalfi Coast Day Trip
- From Rome: Full-Day Pompeii and its Ruins
- From Rome: Tuscany Guided Day Trip with Lunch & Wine Tasting
- From Rome: Villa D'Este and Hadrian's Villa Tivoli Day Tour
- Discover the city of Rome from an exclusive, unique point of view.
- You will experience the thrill of rafting in Rome,between history and adrenaline
- Get transported to ancient Rome as you stroll through the blond Tiber
DescriptionWe will live a unique experience of its kind, we are the only ones authorized to navigate the river in the center of Rome, and we will make you discover the millenary city from a different point of view. We will meet in the heart of Rome, near Piazza del Popolo, where we will have the pleasure of accompanying you with a short walk of 5 min. to our embarkation point at Scalo de Pinedo, on the Tiber. Here we will find all our equipment ready: dinghy, helmet, paddle and life jacket. After the technical briefing, on the ground, and having worn the equipment, we will embark and sliding on the waters of the blond Tiber you will feel transported by millennia of history that will be revived for you by our expert guides, passing through Castel Sant'Angelo until you reach the Tiber Island (the only river island of the Tiber) always the birthplace of the Romans for its historic hospital where explanations and relaxation will leave room for a bit of adrenaline when near Ponte Garibaldi you will have the incredible opportunity to try your hand at real rapids in the center of Rome. In the end we will disembark near the Palatine Bridge where before saying goodbye we will be very happy to let you taste the real and authentic Roman pizza.
IncludesWe will provide you with all the necessary equipment to safely live this experience Our guides are all certified rafting instructors On request we can also provide technical clothing, especially during the colder seasons We will provide you with water and typical Roman pizza to eat together at the end of the tour
- The tour will be fully refunded in case of bad weather