My Guide Website?
Rome: Twilight Trastevere Food Tour with Wine Tasting132 Reviews
Taste your way around Rome's Trastevere neighborhood on a walking tour with a local guide. Try a wide variety of Italian classics including pizza, pasta, gelato, pork, and wine in an historic cellar.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Taste the best food locals love on a walking tour with a local guide
- Skip the long lines at the award-winning trattoria Da Enzo al 29
- Discover a wine cellar that is 150 years older than the Colosseum
- Eat a gourmet gelato, and learn to spot it from the “fake” alternatives!
- Visit Trastevere’s 'King of Porchetta' and taste mouthwatering roast pork
DescriptionJoin this award-winning foodie experience, the most loved and reviewed food tour in the Eternal City. Explore the photogenic neighborhood of Trastevere by night on a guided walking tour, stopping to taste 13 local delicacies along the way. Get a feel for Rome’s vibrant nightlife by walking through the streets of Trastevere with a local. As you go, sample a sumptuous blend of Italian classics like pizza and pasta, real Roman street food, lesser-known meats and cheeses, gelato, cookies, and amazing wine in a secret cellar whose history will blow you away. Enjoy skip-the-line access to the famed Da Enzo al 29 trattoria, and get exclusive access to the Spirito di Vino wine cellar, which predates the Colosseum by 150 years. End the tour with your taste buds fully satisfied after an evening of local food tasting.
IncludesWalking tour Guide Exclusive access to a second-century wine cellar 13 samples at 7 locations Drinks
- This activity requires a minimum number of 2 participants. Should this not be met, the activity provider will contact you directly to help you get rescheduled or reimbursed
- This tour operates rain or shine
- The itinerary and tastings are subject to change due to seasonal availability, individual closings, or local holidays
- Travelers should have a moderate level of physical fitness as some walking is involved
- Tips are left to individual discretion