My Guide Website?
Rome: Trevi Fountain Underground Group Tour8 Reviews
Discover the hidden history that lies beneath the stunning beauty of Rome’s famous Trevi Fountain with this Trevi Fountain underground group tour. See the remains of the aqueduct under the fountain.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the underground archaeological history of the Trevi Fountain
- Enjoy the underground passages stretching out under the Trevi Fountain
- Discover the history of Trevi Fountain from the time of its construction
- See the remains of the ancient Roman aqueduct under the famous fountain
- Explore the archaeological history of Rome that lies under the Trevi Fountain
DescriptionEnjoy a new perspective of the Trevi Fountain with this Trevi Fountain underground tour. Explore the history of the fountain, explore the passages underneath it, and see the ancient Roman aqueduct that lies beneath the fountain. See the famous Trevi Fountain, and learn more about the underground passages stretching out under the Trevi Fountain, where the remains of of an ancient aqueduct are visible. Explore “Vicus Caprarius – the City of Water”, an impressive archaeological area located underground beneath the Trevi Fountain. Admire the remains of one of the 11 aqueducts built by the Romans, whose poetic name, Aqua Virgo, means “pure water”, referring to the purity and clarity of the water. Learn about the history of the famous aqueduct until the realization of the Trevi Fountain, visiting the underground archaeological site. Enjoy one of the best underground sites of Rome, where the water, still flowing fresh and clear today, laps at the ancient Roman remains serving as a relaxing soundtrack to this unique Trevi Underground walk.
IncludesHeadsets to hear the tour guide clearly Entry tickets included Official english speaking guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine