My Guide Website?
Rome: Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps & Pantheon218 Reviews
Take an afternoon walking tour of Rome’s famous monuments and piazzas. Visit sites that date back to Roman times, such as the column of Piazza Colonna and the Pantheon, to Renaissance and Baroque squares, palaces and fountains.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Follow in the footsteps of ancient Romans as you trace the history of Rome
- Get a fantastic introduction to the Eternal City with a half or full-day tour
- See the Roman temple of the Pantheon from outside in Piazza della Rotonda
- View Bernini's Fountain of the Four Rivers up close and learn what it depicts
- Walk through the the winding alleys of the city to the ornate Trevi Fountain
DescriptionRome’s famous squares, monuments, fountains and artists offer you the very best attractions on this 2.5-hour afternoon walking tour. Let the Eternal City enchant you as you stroll through its picturesque cobblestone alleyways, and discover some of the world’s most famous sites, such as the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps. Travel back in time and admire all of the city’s must-see art and architecture, in a single afternoon! Begin in Piazza del Popolo, the traditional northern “door to Rome,” with the Church of Santa Maria del Popolo as the first church that visitors to Rome would see upon entering its gates. The Spanish Steps, with its lively atmosphere and stunning views, bring you down into the winding alleys of the heart of the historic center, where you will encounter the ornate Trevi Fountain. Throw a coin in the fountain and promise to return! Continue with a stop at Piazza Colonna and see the column erected by Marcus Aurelius that is now considered by Romans as the very center of the city. We will also stop at the Pantheon, known for its concrete dome and open oculus. Nearby, visit Piazza Navona to get a close-up view of Bernini’s famous “Fountain of the Four Rivers,” triumphantly marking its ornate center. Finally, you will go to Piazza Navona for a taste of one of the liveliest and most famous piazzas in Rome.
IncludesExpert guide Small groups of no more than 25 people
- Tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended
- This tour does not enter the Pantheon. A full explanation of the Pantheon will be given from the outside
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded
- Please note if FULL DAY Option is selected : All participant names are required at the time of booking in order to enter the Colosseum. If we do not receive the full customers names, we will cancel the booking. Every customer is required to carry a valid ID that matches the name on the ticket, or an entry will be refused. Name changes are not permitted once the booking is confirmed.