My Guide Website?
Rome: Tiramisu and Gelato Class8 Reviews
No doubt Tiramisu is the most famous Italian dessert worldwide, but who makes the best in town? Learn how to make a perfect artisanal tiramisu, starting from baking your biscuits to the final tasting.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Rome: Ponza Island Day Trip with Boat Excursion
- From Rome: Positano and Amalfi Coast Day Trip
- From Rome: Full-Day Pompeii and its Ruins
- From Rome: Tuscany Guided Day Trip with Lunch & Wine Tasting
- From Rome: Villa D'Este and Hadrian's Villa Tivoli Day Tour
- Learn how to make organic tiramisu
- Learn how to make gelato sorbet
- Get recipes to make the sweets at home
- Get useful tips and recommendations for foodies
DescriptionThis activity is reserved to 6 people only! Tiramisù is the most famous Italian dessert worldwide, but who makes the best in town? So, be ready to learn how to make a perfect artisanal tiramisù. Starting from baking your biscuits to the final tasting you will be able to prepare the most amazing tiramisu, certainly. Your tiramisu class will teach you all the secrets to make this amazing and delicious cake from the base. This cooking class will guide you to a step by step process in which you’ll be a chef, not a spectator, indeed. Many people are not aware gelato sorbet is one of the oldest recipes ever. Also, sorbet is an amazing gelato, the only difference is that is water-based. In other words is perfect for lactose intolerant and vegan people too. From choosing quality fruit in season, we’ll be able to make a stunning gelato you will remember forever, guaranteed. Firstly, you’ll be introduced into the world of gelato, learning how to distinguish quality foods. Then, be ready then to access the kitchen, wearing your aprons and hats. Moreover, we will learn the importance of choosing quality ingredients with an eye to fresh and organic ingredients. This lesson will take 2 hours approximately, inside in an authentic laboratory of a real tiramisu shop popular in town. At the end of the lesson you’ll have your Tiramisù and gelato tasting and the recipes. So, this experience is suitable to everyone. For gluten or lactose free customers it is possible to request a private class. Please contact us to have a quote. Most importantly, our tiramisu is Alcohol-free and suitable for vegetarians.
IncludesProfessional chef Small-group tour Food tasting Local guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is available daily, except Sundays