My Guide Website?
Rome Street Food Tour: Jewish Quarter & Historic Center31 Reviews
Delve into Italian local cuisine on this delicious street food and history tour. Taste your way through some of the city's best-loved eateries in Rome's Jewish Quarter and historic center.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Taste the street food that has shaped Roman history.
- Try 9 food tastings and 2 drinks at 7 eateries.
- Discover the fascinating Jewish Quarter & Centro Storico.
- Learn how Rome’s food intertwines with its history.
- Explore with an expert guide who’s passionate about food.
DescriptionExperience the old Jewish Quarter, one of Rome’s best neighborhoods for foodies. Sample the famous Jewish-style fried artichokes and an unexpected and delicious treat that represents the Jewish Quarter’s rich cultural heritage. Head into the historic center (Centro Storico) and try freshly fried codfish from a beloved local hole-in-the-wall, washed down with a glass of wine. Swing by several more family-run eateries to try two types of pizza, the city's best supplí, and a hearty sandwich. Along the way, you'll also pop into an excellent local beer shop for a drink, where the owner will provide personalized suggestions based on your preferences. Finish on a sweet note with a cup or cone of gelato from one of the best gelaterias in the neighborhood. Choose your flavors and learn how to identify an excellent gelato
Includes7+ tastings and gelato 2 drinks of wine and beer Guided Walking Tour of Rome's Jewish Quarter Local English-speaking food guide
- The pizzeria can't accommodate gluten-free pizza If you have other dietary restrictions you will need to contact the local activity provider in advance to arrange your food As this is a walking tour, you should be able to walk at a moderate pace without difficulty to take part Not all of the streets on the tour are wheelchair or stroller accessible. In some cases, the route can be altered to allow for this. Please contact the local activity provider so they can arrange your visit. Soft drinks are available for kids instead of alcohol Walks comply with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to the Italian government guidelines for the most up-to-date information