My Guide Website?
Rome: Pasta Perfection Cooking Class119 Reviews
Learn how to make authentic Italian tiramisu and fresh pasta with a passionate local chef. Select the cocktails option to exchange the tiramisu for 3 tasty cocktails.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Rome: Drunken History Walking Tour with Included Drinks
- Dark Heart of Rome - Facts, Legend & Mystery Walking Tour
- From Rome: Tuscany Guided Day Trip with Lunch & Wine Tasting
- From Rome: Hadrian's Villa & Villa d'Este Day Trip & Lunch
- From Rome: Full-Day Pompeii and its Ruins
- Learn how to make traditional Roman pasta dishes
- 12 people per class - Intimate, hands-on cooking experience
- Learn from a local, expert chef
- Learn from a local, expert chef using only fresh local ingredients
- Enjoy refreshing alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
DescriptionGet your hands doughy on a quest for pasta perfection with this hands-on cooking course in Rome. Make traditional pasta, sauces and a sweet tiramisu for dessert. Savour all your cooking with drinks at the end of class. Start your class the Italian way - with a glass of prosecco in hand - while you get to know your host and new foodie friends, before focusing on the food. Using locally sourced, fresh ingredients, you'll start by making your tiramisu. Learn from the expert all about this oh-so-Italian dessert, and then put it in the fridge to set. Hands off 'til later! Start to prepare your pasta using fresh local ingredients. Use egg and flour to beat and shape fresh pasta from a simple dough, then cut into fettuccine. From there, master the simple but eternally delicious carbonara and cacio e pepe sauces. Once the hard work is done, sit together as a group and enjoy all the wonderful food you have produced in a meal fit for a true Roman. Listen to stories of traditional foods and the people behind them as you eat your food and sip on some traditional Italian drinks. Bellissima!
IncludesPasta and tiramisu workshop Local chef handmade pasta Homemade tiramisu (depending on option selected) Fresh ingredients 1 glass of wine 1 glass of prosecco Unlimited water and soft drinks 1 glass of limoncello Recipes to take home 3 cocktails (depending on option selected)
- This class is not suitable for those who coeliac disease and/or follow a vegan diet due to the ingredients used during the class