My Guide Website?
Rome: Pasta and Gelato Cooking Class with Wine or Beer16 Reviews
Join a hands-on cooking experience, learn the art of crafting Italian pasta, and discover the secrets of gelato-making. Enjoy an insightful cooking class in Rome and taste your delicious creations.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn all the secrets of preparing Italian pasta& gelato
- Knead, roll out, and cut your pasta as the real Italian chefs do
- Enjoy the fruits of your labor among laughs, stories, and good wine
- learn the art of crafting creamy, richly-flavored gelato
- learn difference between gelato and ice-cream
DescriptionOur fluent English-speaking chef will guide you through the process, from selecting and combining the perfect ingredients to mastering the techniques that make each dish truly delicious. Whether you're a seasoned cook or a novice, our Gelato and Fettuccine Making Class in Rome is the perfect way to indulge your love for Italian cuisine and create from scratch a luxurious dessert and a fresh and flavorful fettuccine dish. But what makes gelato so sensational? Fresh and high-quality ingredients and some little tricks that only the Insideat chef can reveal! You'll learn how to make two different flavors of gelato step-by-step, using techniques and tricks of the best gelato makers in Italy and discovering the difference between gelato and ice-cream. You will assist the chef in preparing the ingredients and once combined, you will admire up close the creation of a true work of art: a richly-flavored gelato with a creamy and smooth texture that you can customize to your liking by choosing from a wide variety of ingredients and toppings! While the gelato is being made, you will learn the secrets of making perfect pasta from scratch, combining ingredients and kneading dough to create your own delicious pasta shapes. The pasta will be cooked and topped by the chef with the best traditional sauces and you will sit in our cozy restaurant with your fellow adventurers to sip an excellent glass of wine and taste the fruit of your labor. You'll leave our restaurant with new culinary skills and delicious recipes to recreate this iconic Italian dish at home, new friends and memories that will last a lifetime. Sign up and get ready to taste the magic of Italy!
IncludesCooking lesson Chef Ingredients Use of apron and cooking utensils Welcome cappuccino or coffee and dry pastries Bruschetta Your fresh pasta Your gelato Wine or beer Water
- Make sure to come hungry, as there will be plenty of food
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Please inform the local partner of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian options are available