My Guide Website?
Rome: Palatine Hill & Roman Forum Ticket w/ Multimedia Video1135 Reviews
Explore the ancient wonders of Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum at your own pace with pre-booked tickets. Immerse yourself in the centuries-old history of Rome through an insightful multimedia video.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Rome: Drunken History Walking Tour with Included Drinks
- Dark Heart of Rome - Facts, Legend & Mystery Walking Tour
- From Rome: Tuscany Guided Day Trip with Lunch & Wine Tasting
- From Rome: Hadrian's Villa & Villa d'Este Day Trip & Lunch
- From Rome: Full-Day Pompeii and its Ruins
- Enjoy the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Enjoy 25-minute multimedia video
- Imagine the heart of the Roman political, social and religious life at the Forum
- See panoramic views of Rome from Palatine Hill, including the Colosseum
DescriptionStart your experience at the local partner's office, where you'll pick up your tickets and enjoy a 25-minute multimedia video about ancient Rome. With your ticket discover Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill. Visit the Roman Forum where everyday Roman citizens used to live to see the tomb of emperor Julius Caesar and explore the ancient ruins at your own pace. Your ticket also includes entrance to Palatine Hill, the site of the foundation of Rome, and the settlement of the most important houses of emperors and kings. Located just feet away from the Roman Forum and Circus Maximum, it is the centermost of the 7 hills of Rome. Enjoy the special SUPER sites! Your tickets includes the access to the following sites: Palatine Museums House of Augustus (closed on Mondays) Domus Tiberiana (exhibition rooms) - Neronian cryptoporticus Aula Isiaca/Loggia Mattei Santa Maria Antiqua - Ramp of Domitian - Oratory of the Forty Martyrs Curia Julia (opened only on Mondays, Saturdays, and Sundays)
IncludesRoman Forum and Palatine Hill skip-the-line entry ticket 25-minute multimedia video on Ancient Rome at activity provider's office Paper city map
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage will be screened Please note that the booking time refers to the meeting time at the Touristation Aracoeli. It is forbidden to bring bottles, glasses containers, alcoholic beverages, aerosols, large luggage or bags, and pets. Please kindly note: Roman Forum and Palatine Hill ticket price is € 16,00, reservation fee is € 2,00. The difference is for all other ancillary services. Free admission to all disabled visitors with a certified disability. In case of not self-sufficient, the free ticket is also extended to a companion.