My Guide Website?
Rome: Highlights Vespa Sidecar Tour with Coffee and Gelato483 Reviews
Zip around the Eternal City with an experienced Vespa driver on this guided tour of Rome. See Rome's iconic monuments such as the Colosseum and Palatine Hill and enjoy a delicious gelato.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Rome: Drunken History Walking Tour with Included Drinks
- Dark Heart of Rome - Facts, Legend & Mystery Walking Tour
- From Rome: Tuscany Guided Day Trip with Lunch & Wine Tasting
- From Rome: Hadrian's Villa & Villa d'Este Day Trip & Lunch
- From Rome: Full-Day Pompeii and its Ruins
- Immerse yourself in Italian culture by traveling like the locals do: on a Vespa
- See iconic Roman ruins like the Colosseum and the massive Circus Maximus
- Discover hidden gems with your Vespa guide like the Pyramid Cestius
- Visit Giardino degli Aranci and take in scenic views of the city from the garden
- Explore the Eternal City from a classic Vespa sidecar with a knowledgeable driver
DescriptionExplore Rome like a local on this guided Vespa sidecar tour. Uncover the enchanting history and vibrant atmosphere of Rome in a truly unique way – aboard a classic Vespa. Enjoy an exhilarating journey through the heart of the Eternal City, taking you past iconic landmarks, through charming neighborhoods, and up scenic hills. Begin at the central Piazza di San Marco, next to Piazza Venezia. From here, ride to iconic sites like the majestic Colosseum, historic Roman Baths, and the intriguing Pyramid of Cestius. Ascend Aventine Hill to unwind at the serene Orange Tree Garden and whizz past Circus Maximus en route to the lively Trastevere neighborhood. Here, pause for a well-deserved gelato or coffee break, and end with a ride up to Janiculum Hill, offering breathtaking panoramic views of Rome from the splendid Fontanone. Conclude at the same central location where the tour started, Piazza di San Marco and be conveniently situated to continue exploring Rome's myriad attractions on your own.
IncludesVespa guide Driver Helmet Coffee or tea Gelato
- This tour will take place rain or shine. In the event of rain you will be provided with ponchos.
- Please note that one Vespa with sidecar is for 2 guests, meaning 1 person rides behind the driver on the vespa and the 2nd guest is seated in the sidecar - the Vespa sidecar is shared. If your party has an odd number, apart from the vespa sidecar, a single Vespa with driver will be added.
- If you are a solo traveler a single vespa with a driver will be used.