My Guide Website?
Rome Fiumicino FCO Airport: Premium Lounge Pass179 Reviews
Relax and refresh before your departure or in-between flights in the comfort of a Plaza Premium Lounge at FCO Airport. Take a hot shower, use the WiFi, enjoy delicious food and drinks. Choose from several options depending on the time you need to relax.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Rome: Ponza Island Day Trip with Boat Excursion
- From Rome: Positano and Amalfi Coast Day Trip
- From Rome: Full-Day Pompeii and its Ruins
- From Rome: Tuscany Guided Day Trip with Lunch & Wine Tasting
- From Rome: Villa D'Este and Hadrian's Villa Tivoli Day Tour
- Recharge between flights without passing though customs and immigration
- Get some work done or connect with friends using the lounge WiFi and charging station
- Benefit from great food & an open bar
- Refresh with the complimentary shower facility
DescriptionEnjoy access to the Plaza Premium Lounge at Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport (FCO). Lounges located both in the Extra Schengen Area (T3) and Schengen Area Departures (T1), giving you a chance to unwind no matter where you're flying. The is the ultimate retreat for travellers seeking peace and relaxation away from the airport hustle and bustle. With its contemporary design featuring warm woods and delicate marble finishes, our lounge creates a serene and inviting atmosphere. Indulge in a selection of freshly prepared food and beverages, stay up-to-date with the latest news on TV and enjoy complimentary online newspapers and magazines. Our lounge also offers complimentary Wi-Fi, charging stations, comfortable chairs and shower facilities. Everything to ensure that you are fully rejuvenated for your onward journey. Choose between a 3/6/12 hour package to suit your schedule. (Facilities may vary among locations).
IncludesSelection of food and drinks Coffee and tea Comfortable seating area WiFi connection Charging station International TV channels, newspapers, magazines Flight information Shower (subject to availability, first-come-first-serve basis)
- You must have already checked in for your onward flight and be in possession of a valid boarding pass
- Shower facilities are subject to availability on a first-come-first-serve basis. No advanced bookings
- Only passengers traveling to an extra Schengen destination can access the lounge
- Please contact your respective airline if you require flight check-in and boarding pass information
- Infants under 2 years old enter free of charge. Children 18 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult