My Guide Website?
Rome: Early-Entry Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel Tour3 Reviews
Enjoy a small-group guided tour of the Vatican Museums prior to the general opening time. Then, discover the Sistine Chapel with its marvelous with its awe-inspiring frescoes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Benefit from early-morning access to the Vatican Museums and avoid the large crowds
- Discover the magnificent frescoes of the Sistine Chapel
- Enjoy a small-group tour for a more personalized experience
- Explore St. Peter's Basilica at your own pace
DescriptionBenefit from early access to the Vatican Museums before the standard morning opening time. Enjoy 1.5-hours to explore the highlights of the museums with your guide, away from the large crowds. Discover fascinating collections of art housed throughout the various galleries and rooms of this ancient building. Next, visit the magnificent Sistine Chapel and see Michelangelo's famous frescoes which adorn its ceiling. Learn about the history of the building and its amazing artwork with your guide. Finish the tour at St. Peter's Basilica, a major site of pilgrimage for Christians worldwide. Here, you can explore the building at your own leisure.
IncludesAll taxes and fees Early-access to the Vatican Museums Expert guide Headsets to hear your guide clearly
- The meeting time for this tour is 7:15 AM
- Please note that large bags/backpacks/suitcases have to be checked in the Vatican cloakroom, located at the entrance of the Vatican Museums
- Shoulders and knees must be covered throughout the tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required