My Guide Website?
Rome Driving Tour By Vintage Fiat 500168 Reviews
Get behind the wheel of a vintage Fiat 500 and follow your guide on a panoramic route in Rome. Feel like a celebrity as tourists take pictures of your candy-colored car and Romans grow nostalgic.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Rome: Ponza Island Day Trip with Boat Excursion
- From Rome: Positano and Amalfi Coast Day Trip
- From Rome: Full-Day Pompeii and its Ruins
- From Rome: Tuscany Guided Day Trip with Lunch & Wine Tasting
- From Rome: Villa D'Este and Hadrian's Villa Tivoli Day Tour
- Explore the historic streets of Rome by vintage Fiat 500
- Get access to areas that large tour buses can't get to
- Drive along the banks of the River Tiber
- See sights such as the Colosseum, Arch of Constantine, Circus Maximus
- Become a modern day charioteer and take charge of the streets Rome
DescriptionDo your sightseeing in Rome from behind the wheel of an iconic vintage Fiat 500. Drive behind your guide and take in the sights in style. Cruise past sights like the Colosseum, the Tiber river, and the Circus Maximus. Choose from a 1.5 hour tour or a 3-hour tour. Departing from a garage just meters from the Colosseum, set off on your Roman adventure. If you don’t feel like driving, then a driver can be provided for a small surcharge. The tour is designed to reach spots that the big hop-on, hop-off buses can’t get to. Feel like a movie star on the red carpet as you turn heads wherever you go.Be as much of an attraction as the Roman Forum and narrow streets of Trastevere from the seat of your candy-colored car. Stop from time-to-time to take pictures of sites along your route at locations like the Arch of Constantine and Circus Maximus. Discover the secret keyhole of Aventine Hill and the charming Piazza dei Cavalieri di Malta (Piazza of the Knights of Malta). Drive along the Lungotevere, following the banks of the River Tiber. And cross into Trastevere, where the tight streets are a breeze for vehicles as small as the Fiat 500. Listen as your provides some brief insights before you head off again. Drive at a leisurely pace, never going faster than 18.5 mph (30 kmph). Vehicles even have a soft-top roof so you can enjoy the sun. Stop for a cappuccino or espresso, or one of the most incredible ice creams in Rome.
IncludesCar rental Tour leader fees Insurance Fuel
- The Fiat 500s have open-top roofs, so a hat will help protect you from the sun
- The precise itinerary might change due to traffic or unforeseeable public events
- Keep in mind that Fiat 500s are small compared to modern vehicles. Bookings are only accepted for 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children per car
- The driver must be in possession of and carry with her/him a valid European Union driving license or international driver's license.
- The driver must be used to driving a MANUAL car. Occasional driving experience with manual cars is not enough to handle the vintage cars; the tour operator reserves the right to refuse to let the car in case the driver is not sufficiently expert to drive a manual car and there will be no refund