My Guide Website?
Rome: Colosseum VIP Early Morning Small Group Tour169 Reviews
Enjoy a VIP visit to the Colosseum in Rome early in the morning on a small group tour. Skip the line and take an elevator to the top, then take photos of the arena in an area with very few visitors.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Beat the crowd and enter the Colosseum through the back door
- Enjoy exclusive access to the top floor with your small group of max 7 people
- Feel the majesty of Ancient Rome while you follow in the footsteps of gladiators
- Marvel at the Colosseum with a 360-degree panoramic view of the fighting area
- Go for a walk to see the Forum and Palatine Forum in your free time at the end
DescriptionSkip the line and enter the Colosseum at the back and experience this monument with a small group. Gaze at the arena from the top, take some amazing photos, and then have time to stroll around the Forum and Palatine Hill in your own time. Enter the Colosseum at the back door as a VIP with a small group, maximum 7 people. Then, take a panoramic elevator to the top. Take in an amazing panoramic view and learn about this monument from your guide. Stand on the upper floor and view the reconstructed original arena floor. Next, look down at the ruins of the arena, where spectators once stood. Enjoy a 360-degree view in an area with very few visitors. Walk around and take photos in a quiet environment. Finally, explore the Forum and Palatine Hill on your own.
IncludesColosseum Exclusive entry ticket English speaking tour guide for the Colosseum only Headsets to hear your guide clearly Entry tickets to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill ( self guided )
- This tour has a mandatory starting time, please be at the activity provider's office in Via del Colosseo, number 24, no later than 30 minutes before your departure time.