My Guide Website?
Rome: Colosseum Tour with Access to the Gladiator Arena4581 Reviews
Join a guided walking tour and get exclusive access to the Colosseum arena to discover the wonders of the ancient Roman games. Enjoy the Colosseum’s ground floor level and the second tier as well.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Rome: Ponza Island Day Trip with Boat Excursion
- From Rome: Positano and Amalfi Coast Day Trip
- From Rome: Full-Day Pompeii and its Ruins
- From Rome: Tuscany Guided Day Trip with Lunch & Wine Tasting
- From Rome: Villa D'Este and Hadrian's Villa Tivoli Day Tour
- Avoid the crowd and enter the Colosseum through the back door entrance leading straight to the arena floor
- Feel the majesty of ancient Rome as you follow the footsteps of those who fought in gladiatorial combat
- Listen to your guide tell entertaining and engaging stories and legends about these sites
DescriptionVisit one of Rome's most iconic attractions on a guided tour of the Colosseum. Learn about the rich history of this place, hear tales about the games that took place here, and enter through the gladiator gate to access the arena floor. Walk through the back door of the Colosseum and pass straight onto the arena floor through the gate named after Libitina, the goddess of funerals. Tread where dead gladiators and animals were once carried away. Feel the majesty of ancient Rome beneath your feed as you stroll over the steps of those who fought in gladiatorial combat. Enjoy astonishing 360-degree views of the Colosseum. Look up at ruins that were once filled with thousands of spectators. Snap excellent pictures, as a limited amount of visitors can be there for a given amount of time. Explore the general access area which includes the ground floor, the second tier, and a balcony with astonishing views over the Roman Forum and Arch of Constantine. Step onto the podium reserved for the most important Romans over the main entrance to the Arena and feel the thrill of the amphitheater. Let your guide paint you a picture of the past with engaging stories and legends. This is a Colosseum guided tour with special access to the Gladiator's Arena Floor. After you finish the guided tour you can take your time for another 30 minutes into the Colosseum and after wards you will be escorted to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill which will be self guided ( no guided tour ).
IncludesTour guide Headsets to hear the guide clearly Entrance fee for the Colosseum Access Colosseum Arena Access to the ground floor and 2nd tier
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security Entrance is strictly limited so you must arrive 30 minutes prior to your given departure time. Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded. The entrance ticket fee to the archaeological sites is 16€ for adults; (22€ for the arena option) accompanied by a 2€ reservation fee The additional amount covers services provided by experienced licensed guides, audio devices, reservation fees, and other tour amenities The objective is to promote transparency and ensure your comprehension of the cost breakdown