My Guide Website?
Rome: Colosseum Ticket with Arena & Multimedia Video119 Reviews
Enjoy skip-the-line tickets to access Rome's iconic Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill. Learn about these historic locations and discover the arena floor, where the gladiators fought.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel back to the Roman Empire and imagine what gladiator fights looked like
- Enjoy skip-the-line entry to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Immerse yourself in the history of Ancient Rome through multimedia video
- Marvel at the elegant Colosseum as it towers above you from the arena floor
- Picture what the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill must have looked like once
DescriptionSkip the ticket lines and surround yourself with world-famous historic landmarks during your time in Rome. Explore the Roman Forum, Palatine Hill, and the Colosseum with access to the arena floor. Take a trip through Roman history as you tour each site at your own pace. Start your experience by picking up your tickets and witnessing a multimedia presentation about ancient Rome. Learn all you need to know about the archaeological complex before stepping in. With your ticket, discover the Archaeological Park: Roman Forum, Palatine Hill first, and the Colosseum. See the Roman Forum where everyday Roman citizens used to live, see the tomb of emperor Julius Caesar, and explore the ancient ruins at your own pace. Continue your visit with the Palatine Hill, the site of the foundation of Rome, and the settlement of the most important houses of emperors and kings. Located just feet away from the Roman Forum and Circus Maximum. At the end, step inside one of the world's most famous monuments: the Colosseum. Explore the imposing Colosseum with privileged views of it from the arena, where gladiator fights took place. The entrance to the Colosseum will be approximately 2 hours after the meeting point time. Explore the immense amphitheater — the largest ever built by the Roman Empire. These tickets cannot be used for school groups, group guided tours, and private guided tours.
IncludesSkip-the-line entrance to the Colosseum Skip-the-line entrance to Arena Floor Entrance to Roman Forum Entrance to Palatine Hill Multimedia video
- For security reasons, all visitors and their luggage must be screened
- The time chosen must be respected. Latecomers will not be accommodated
- The time selected for your booking refers to the timing at the Touristation office
- Visit the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill first on your own (approximately 2 hours) before entering the Colosseum
- Families with children will be escorted to the entrance of the Roman Forum
- These tickets cannot be used for school groups, group guided tours, and private guided tours
- Please note: Colosseum ticket price 24,00 € Reservation fee 2,00 € Contribution for Emilia Romagna affected by the floods 1,00 € The difference is for all other ancillary services