My Guide Website?
Rome: Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Guided Tour85 Reviews
Skip the ticket lines and walk through the history of Ancient Rome on a tour of the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and the Roman Forum. Explore one of the most important archaeological sites in the world.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and the Roman Forum all in one tour
- Save time and skip all the lines with priority entrance tickets guaranteed
- Dive into the sights with a small group and a professional guide
- Admire the beauty of the Colosseum, a symbol of Ancient Roman might
- Explore Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum, centers of Roman imperial life
DescriptionDiscover the Archaeological Park of Rome on a guided tour with skip-the-line entry tickets to the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and the Roman Forum. Step back in time to explore these sites of Ancient Rome. Marvel at the size of the Colosseum, one of the most famous monuments in the world and the symbol of the Eternal City. With a capacity for more than 50,000 people, it was used for gladiatorial fights and wild animal hunts. Then, head to the Palatine Hill, one of the seven hills of Rome and considered the place of the foundation of the city. It was the most exclusive neighborhood where emperors built their palaces and the site is now a large open-air museum. From the Palatine, walk through the Roman Forum, the center of Roman public and economic life, where the most important structures of the ancient city were located.
IncludesColosseum skip-the-line entry ticket Palatine Hill skip-the-line entry ticket Roman Forum skip-the-line entry ticket Licensed guide Headsets
- It is forbidden to bring metal objects, big bags and animals (assistance dogs allowed). The itinerary may vary depending on Colosseum entrance time availability. No refunds will be issued to customers who are late and miss the tour.