My Guide Website?
Rome: Colosseum Gladiator Tour for Kids and Families106 Reviews
Visit the Colosseum retracing the steps of Flavius Attilius. Learn about Roman culture on a fun tour especially designed for children and teenagers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Rome: Ponza Island Day Trip with Boat Excursion
- From Rome: Positano and Amalfi Coast Day Trip
- From Rome: Full-Day Pompeii and its Ruins
- From Rome: Tuscany Guided Day Trip with Lunch & Wine Tasting
- From Rome: Villa D'Este and Hadrian's Villa Tivoli Day Tour
- Benefit from skip-the-line access to the Colosseum
- Step back in time into the archaeological wonders of the Roman Empire
- Discover history in a fun way with your children
DescriptionGive your whole family the chance to experience a new way of visiting the Colosseum. Get priority access to avoid the chaos and the long waiting lines. Once inside, discover history in a fun way and enjoy this unique experience with your children. Learn from your official guide all about the glorious deeds performed by the Gladiators in this majestic amphitheater. The tour will be dynamic and interactive and will certainly remain a long-lasting and educational memory for your kids. The whole family will be captivated by the life story of Flavius Attilius in an interactive way and with a quiz in stages. The children will be involved and actively participate in answering the questions through the use of smartphones lent to them by their parents.
IncludesTour guide trained to work with children Skip-the-line access
- Please note: Starting from October 18th, 2023, for the issuance of Colosseum tickets, providing a first name and surname is mandatory. Without this information, the ticket cannot be issued. Once the Colosseum ticket is issued, it is non-refundable. It is also mandatory to bring your passport on the day of the tour.
- Children aged 2 and younger can take part free of charge
- If you have a pacemaker you will need to show a certificate, otherwise, you will not be admitted without being screened by security