My Guide Website?
Rome: 2.5-Hour Family Vatican Highlight Scavenger Hunt29 Reviews
Enjoy a family tailored 2.5-hour tour of the marvels of Vatican City. This tour includes a scavenger hunt and a professional guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore: an unforgettable experience across centuries of history enjoying the many artworks, architecture and artifacts of the Vatican
- Have fun while learning from a family-friendly guide and with prepared games throughout the tour to stimulate your child’s curiosity
- Take part in a scavanager hunt for kids, including a surprise at the end
- Visit the Vatican Museums and other sights
DescriptionThis family orientated tour of the marvels of Vatican City will have your kids engaged throughout the whole 2.5-hour experience. Today you and your children will learn with entertaining anecdotes full of details the stories that bring the art works to life. All guides have been carefully chosen as the perfect travel companions for you and your family. The tour starts in front of the Vatican Museums, where you will meet your guide and go through the priority entrance with them to buy your tickets. See and feel the history while your kids are engaged with scavenger hunts, stories and games throughout the Vatican Gardens, the Gallery of the Carriages, and the Gallery of Maps. You will have priority exit from the Museums and conclude the trip at St. Peters Square.
IncludesVisit to the Vatican Museums Professional family-friendly guide Headsets if more than 6 people Scavenger Hunt for kids ages 3 to 6, and 7 to 12
- Ticket costs are excluded and are to be paid to the guide on the day of the tour The museums cover about 4.5 miles with long halls and a number of staircases Cover up: no bare shoulders and knees allowed when entering the Vatican City - Entrance will be denied without refunds