My Guide Website?
From Rome: 3-Day Tour to Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento & Capri12 Reviews
Discover the magic of Southern Italy and see the beautiful Amalfi Coast. Visit Sorrento, the resort island of Capri and ancient Pompeii. Enjoy a taste of the region's famous cuisine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the beautiful sites of Southern Italy in 3 days
- Enjoy the views on a panoramic tour of Naples
- See a snapshot of ancient life preserved at Pompeii
- Savor a fine dining experience in Sorrento
- Relax on a ferry ride to beautiful Capri Island (only from April to October)
DescriptionDay 1 Relax on a scenic drive from Rome through the picturesque countryside. The first stop is in Naples. Explore this Mediterranean city which is famous for its rich history, art, culture and gastronomy. Drive up the Vomero hill for a view over the town which overlooks the bay of Naples and extends from the Sorrento peninsula to the volcanic area of Phlegrean fields. The skyline is dominated by the majestic and still active volcano Vesuvius. This is the perfect spot to take photos of this stunning landmark. Driving down towards the port of Mergellina, travel south towards Mount Vesuvius and the town of Pompeii. After lunch explore the ancient ruins of Pompeii. Then enjoy a delicious fine dining experience in lovely Sorrento. Day 2 When traveling from April to October: after breakfast embark on a boat trip to the beautiful resort island of Capri. In good weather you will visit the stunning Grotta Azzurra caves and see the magical blue waters inside. Then you will enjoy a scenic drive up to Anacapri for wonderful views of the Bay of Naples and a delicious local meal. In your free time stroll the lovely streets of Capri, do some shopping in the city center, or simply relax on the coast before returning to Sorrento. When traveling from November to March: excursion to Capri Island at your own expenses and according to weather conditions. Day 3 After breakfast relax on the coast in your free time. In the afternoon, depart back to Rome with unforgettable memories of the beauty of Southern Italy.
IncludesReturn coach transfer from your hotel or departure point in central Rome Tour director during the first and the last day Local Assistance in Sorrento Entrance tickets with Skip the Line Entrance ticket with Blue Grotto (during High Season only) Round-trip Ferry Tickets Panoramic stop in Naples Transport, entrance fees and guided tour of Pompeii Tour assistant from Rome Please note: for peak season- Hotel will be in the surroundings of Sorrento Transfers to Capri Island (From April 1 to October 31) 2 nights in Sorrento with half-board 2 lunches (from April 1 to October 31) 2 dinners (from April 1 to October 31) 1 lunch (from November to March) 1 dinner (from November to March)
- For Day 1 please check the dress code for dinner During peak season, visiting the Blue Grotto in Capri may involve long lines and limited capacity. If access is not possible, or the weather conditions do not allow it, our guides will suggest alternative attractions to ensure a satisfying and memorable tour (e.g. Faraglioni rocks) The trip to Blue Grotto or Capri Island is included in the price from April to October, otherwise a surcharge applies When booking for 3 people, it means being assigned to a triple room For some tours a specific dress code is required: when entering inside churches or religious sites: no sleeveless, outfit, shorts, mini skirts permitted; for men no shorts in restaurants Only 1 piece of luggage per person allowed Audio guides available in the following languages:
- Nov-March: Italian/French/German, and from Monday to Friday: Portuguese/Chinese/Russian and Japanese
- March-October: Italian/Portuguese/Chinese/Russian and Japanese