My Guide Website?
Colosseum Arena and Underground Ticket with Virtual Reality
Thavel back in time through a certified virtual reality experience integrated by a multilanguage audio-guide, than access the most exclusive Colosseum areas as the arena floor and underground tunnels.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Rome:If youʻre booking your trip to Rome last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Rome: Ponza Island Day Trip with Boat Excursion
- From Rome: Positano and Amalfi Coast Day Trip
- From Rome: Full-Day Pompeii and its Ruins
- From Rome: Tuscany Guided Day Trip with Lunch & Wine Tasting
- From Rome: Villa D'Este and Hadrian's Villa Tivoli Day Tour
- Experience the lives of gladiators, Romans and slaves with 3D Oculus technology
- Skip the queues and enjoy the exclusive areas of the Colosseum
- Admire two breath taking panoramas of the symbol of Rome
DescriptionExperience the symbol of Rome like never before, through an interactive virtual reality experience, navigating the Colosseum's ancient arena floor and underground tunnels. Meet your tour assistant outside the monument, who will be glad to explain you how to use the VR glasses. Discover the glory of the ancient Colosseum square, including verified reconstructions of the Temples of Venus and Roma and the great statue of the misterious emperor Nero. Then explore virtually the Colosseum arena to experience the roars of ferocious lions, the applause of the crowd and the drama of gladiatorial combat. Continue your immersive experience to another breath-taking area into the narrow corridors of the mysterious underground. See the slaves moving in silence and the ingenious hoists used to propel beasts into the arena. After finishing the VR immersion and having had all the historical information from the integrated audio-guide, our staff will give you the Underground and Arena ticket to visit the most exclusive areas of the Colosseum on your own . Continue your visit to the Roman forum and Palatine Hill with the same entrance ticket!
IncludesSkip the line Colosseum Arena floor and Underground ticket (valued at €25.00 per person) Oculus VR headset (the virtual experience is held ouside the monument for security reasons) Audio guide in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian (integrated in the VR Reconstruction) Groups no larger than 24 people Access to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Third-party insurance
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour. .Please provide the full name of all participants when booking. . From October 2023 each client needs to bring ID document with them for control. People without document will not be allowed to enter inside the Colosseum.
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Groups no larger than 25 people
- Large bags, backpacks, and suitcases are not permitted in the Colosseum
- Please note that the Virtual Reality Experience is held outside the monument for security reasons.
- The multilanguage audio-guide is integrated in the 3D reconstruction